Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Questions I have Expecting Twins!!!

This experience is so new to me, I think I am still in shock that in a few more months that I will have identical babies to love and nurture.

However, I have so many questions and concerns. How do I know I won't mix one up with the other when giving medication if both are sick and accidentally give one of them two doses?
How will I manage breast feeding if they are both hungry and crying at the same time?
Will I need to get two bassinet's instead of one?
Why are the double strollers so ugly, and the ones that do look super cute way more than my rent?
Will I need to buy some sort of jewelry or mark them with a pen to know who is who until I learn who they are?
Then I have the regular concerns, who will they look like? What will I name them? Who's last name will they have? Will it be hard trying to handle newborns and a 3 year old who is attached to me?

Are there any twin pregnancy groups in my area, I can connect with and help me with my concerns? I definitely will be looking into that today.

Everyday, my head is going crazy with questions and concerns. Not only double the babies but double the thoughts lol.

If any mother out there that has twins and wants to give her input please do so. Also follow my journey on YouTube as I discuss my pregnancy journey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment