Saturday, May 20, 2017

Today's emotional ride with my twin pregnancy

Today was a good day for the most part. I ave been going through some things with my 14 yr old and alot has to do with the fact her father treats her less than trash. I recently dropped her off to his sister in laws house where he lives and pays rent and he called me tried belittling me instead of addressing what was wrong with our daughter. His sister in law tries to curse me out saying leaving my daughter there was disrespectful and what kind of mother drops off her kid with no money and clothes (mind you her father hasn't paid child support in 2 yrs) so I inform her to let him know. She told me he was moving out tomorrow and I need to stop having kids and that's why i'm single. Mind you as well my 14 has been hanging with gang members and had told her school the same day the reason she was intrested in being in a gang is because her father glorfies being a blood and having sex on his social media. So, I wanted him to talk to her so he can see how he is effecting her. When I picked her up the next day the sister in law hit me and we fought  (I'm 7 months pregnant with twins btw) and lied and said my daughter's father wasn't there and never came.
Once I get my daughter in the car, she tells me her father was there before he went to work and came back after work and all he said to her was "what's your mother's phone number."
Now, I'm also pregnant with twins by this individual who I believed to be so awesome. However, before I found out I was pregnant I started acting strange. My cousin told me today thats an excuse and nobody wants to hear that. However, I honestly thought I was going crazy until I took a pregnancy test and this great guy abandoned me, it bothered me to the point my cousin convinced me to go to his mother's house and tell her so she could tell him. However, his mom made it seem like it was my fault and ever since then he blocked me on social media, blocked my phone number and moved on with some ditzy girl he use to deal with in the past. Even buying her christian louboutins and whatever else while I try to scrap up as much funds as possible so I can have for my twins.
I have been strong and happy 90% of this pregnancy despite all that. However, today I feel hurt, lonely and want to know why me? I mean no harm to others, I work hard, I try to be the best mom I can but yet I have nobody helping me rather against me I feel. I just want the twins father back in my life as my friend. Having to do this alone is hurtful. Unfortunately, I haven't found any programs that help multiple single parents that can help with cars, carseat and stroller cost.
I guess today could've been better but at the  moment I'm having a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment