Sunday, January 8, 2017

About UMB: 3rd Time Is A Charm

Becoming a mother is the most wonderful gift you can receive. There are many women who try constantly but can’t receive the gift as easy as others. 
I know there are plenty of blogs discussing motherhood, with stories that are just as touching as what you will read here at UMB, but most blogging mother’s don’t come from struggles, but are rather successful women are very fortunate stay at home mom’s. 
I decided to start UMB because I have come from many struggles being a single mom including having a stillborn, miscarriages, lack of self love and not making motherhood a priority when I had my first child.
Now in my mid-thirties and pregnant with twins, while raising a 3 year old son with a speech impediment and a 14 year old daughter, who is constantly on the phone and not listening all by myself can be a hassle but yet an experience I would never change. 
This blog was created to help mother’s be in contact with other moms, learn and be a supermom despite what others may say. Being a mom you will constantly hear things from other people. With each of my pregnancies, the word abortion has always popped up. I personally don’t believe in abortion and wonder how people can even mention that word to an expecting mother. Personally I can say each child made me better, a better woman, a better mom and a better person despite the hardships I may have faced, including abandonment, homelessness, domestic violence and unemployment.
This 3rd pregnancy, has made me connect with myself even more. Teaching me to really grow up and be a better everything. They say everything happens for a reason and this 3rd pregnancy has given me a reason to be a better mom than I ever was before.
I hope UMB helps every mother in some sort of way, whether it is cooking, baby shower ideas, shopping tips, DYI, baby news or etc., I hope it keeps you coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment